CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

O Christmas Tree!



I am so pumped about our Christmas Tree. It's huge! I have been fighting with Andrew this entire Christmas season (I know so much for Christmas spirit!) about getting a fake tree. I am tired of the cleaning up after it and I want a tall skinny one to put in my tall house (two story home.) All I ever heard was "I'll be dead before we get a fake tree!" So that kind of put the fire out on that so Monday night Andrew and I went in search on the Christmas tree. Since it is 10 days before Christmas. We found this on a Home Depot, but had to check a few other places to make sure it was the best. It was! I was so proud of it! And sure it cost more than we wanted to spend on a Christmas tree but it is tall and big like I wanted and it is real like Andrew wanted! Great Compromise! Brooklyn had to pose in front to make the shot a little more beautiful.

5 comments:

Shayne and Amber Hoskins said...

Hey, how is it going??? I can't believe that you are having your third. I just had my third a little girl. We named her Mara.
I love your tree it is beautiful. I just got a fake tree a couple of years ago with the lights already on it. I love real trees but now I don't think that i could go back to a real tree. There is no mess to clean up and I don't have to take the lights off it is awesome!!!! Happy Holidays to your family......your kids are too cute!!!

Hannah said...

What a gorgeous tree!!!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

THE TREE IS PRETTY, BUT LETS TALK ABOUT THIS CHILD!! CAN YOU SAY BEAUTYFULL!! WHAT A BABE:)

A said...

I love your tree! I really thought it was fake until I read our post.

Miss Jana said...

I love your tree, I'm jealous of how tall it is! We really should get together for lunch. I don't start school until next week so this week would be great if you are free. You can email me @ briameli@isu.edu and we can make plans. : )