CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Middle school!

Drew is in middle school now! HOLY COW! I talked to his mom tonight and his first day was yesterday and he said he loved it! They have lockers, change classes and this is the best- you get to chew gum in class! Oh the joys of a 11 year old! I can't believe Drew is in middle school! The boy is growing so fast! He is as tall as me and is about 140 lbs! He is a big kid just like his dad! He is playing tackle football right now and was told that he has to drop a few pounds in order to play on defense. We don't want to hurt anyone! He was so good this last weekend about watching what he ate and even going on a walk to burn a few calories! In the words of my grandma- WHAT A FINE YOUNG MAN! I couldn't agree more!

3 comments:

T said...

Well hi, Courtney! What a cute family you have! I can't believe that Drew is that big too! Jaron is playing tackle too. Where does he go to school, and who is it he plays for? Maybe Jaron will play against him?! Hope you and your family are good! I saw you at church not too long ago, but didn't get a chance to visit with you this time! Well ~ Take Care!

Stelene said...

Hey do you have a new blog? I saw on FB that you said you updated your blog but this is the only blog that I have for you guys..

Anonymous said...

视频聊聊天室 , 外国视频聊天网 , 同城交友异性聊天室 , 深圳同性聊天室 , 免费异性聊天视频 , 真人秀聊天视频网站 , 微信色视频 , 夜色视频多人聊天室 , 直播视频免费色情聊天 , 视频交友