CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

New post!

In looking at other people's blogs and noticing ours with the caption "My DUI experience" I realized that I am not putting off a very good view of my family! We are not as white trash as you may think, sure we live with my parents, and yes I let my child run around in her diaper and probably many other things that would be considered white trash! So I thought I better post something new. So instead I tell you how I broke my bum! I know not much better! Monday I was getting into the back of the expidition to put in Brooklyn's carseat and as I was stepping out I missed where to put my foot and down I went with all my weight landing right on my bum! I managed to twist my ankle in the process! Drew says I even bounced a little when I landed! As I dragged myself over to the grass to cry the neighbor boy across the street heard my cries! So him and Drew dragged me into the house moaning and all. As the neighbor boy got me to the couch he as what hurt. All I could yell out was "MY BUM!" I think that was about the time when he left! Little to much info! Drew was so good to me! He sat and rubbed my back, got me some ice for my ankle and kept asking if there was anything else he could do. His mom called me a couple of days later and said that he had remember me in his prayer! What a good kid!
We figured the doctor would do an x-ray tell me my tail bone was broken, send me home with some meds and a huge doctor bill which we don't have the money to pay and that would be it! So we skipped the doc and surviving at home! Oh my poor bum! You don't realize muscles are connected to your bum. Or what you can feel when there when doing things for example sweeping! Anyways again I am thankful for wonderful parents who step up and fill in when I am down! Thank you thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only wау you will pгobably consіder а dіen thoai co dinh
viеttel number ѕeаrch. And you can also
rеceіve а much morе good сommunication
tоol compared with ѕtаndaгd dіen thоаі
co dinh viettel serνicеs.

Feеl fгee to surf to my ωeblоg;
lap dat internet viettel